Sunday, March 20, 2011

I’m sick again!

I had what, maybe a 1 week reprieve?? I got back to working out, was feeling good and WHAM. It’s like it all came back but maybe worse this time. And I NEVER get sick. I am a healthy person. I have always been proud of my ability to fight off anything. So what is going on?? And NO,  to every single person who has asked, I have NOT gone to the Dr. But, I will say that I am considering it. That’s saying a lot!
Dr.’s and medicine are my last resort. It’s like I’m giving in, admitting weakness. I know!! I feel so much better when I finally do it, but I’m stubborn, what can I say?

So the weekend plans of holding a funeral for all my snowmen and winter décor have been postponed, and I am still surrounded by happy snow stuff. There is always next weekend.
I did manage to get the house cleaned, watched Hereafter, Switched and The Blindside. I took a walk on Saturday when I was still feeling human and discovered that my favorite store is moving and I missed the height of their clearance sale.



Now, with really disheveled hair, watching the last thing on TV I haven’t seen in 24 hours – Supernanny, I am pretending that I’m on the mend and will be feeling GREAT tomorrow, just in time for work.

Maybe it was all that Spring hating I was doing?
 If I have to embrace Spring for the beauty that it is, in order to feel better, I will.

I love Spring! Whoo hoo! Bring it on!

HAPPY??

6 comments:

.bec said...

Oh no! Feel better soon. :)

Kelley Simpson said...

I feel your pain!!! The illness in my house right now is ridiculous and we still have so much to keep up on!! I love how everyone asks if we've gone to the DR so he can tell you it's a virus and there is nothing you can do. In the meantime being exposed to all the germs you haven't had yet.

I hope you have not had the fever flu that is new here. It sucks. Stay tough and hang in there. I'm so proud of you for keeping up on your blogging during yet another bout of illness. You're a superwoman!!

Sending health and happiness your way!
Kelley

Oilfield Trash said...

Sorry you are sick. Again. Hopefully you will shake it off soon.

Kate Geisen said...

Happy? No...but I will be when you're feeling better. :)

Maybe this is just the world's way of telling you you need a break. I hope it's over and done with for a nice long while now. And those snowmen can wait.

Hey Monkey Butt said...

Ewww I'm sorry you are sick again! I'm the same way I never get sick and never never go to the Dr. Im not a medicine person and that's all a Dr wants to give you. I think my body should be able to fight it itself, without the help of meds, altho I will take some AlkaSeltzer. Makes me feel better. Thats it though! How are you this monday?!

Amy Cappelli said...

I am so sorry you are not feeling well. Wishing you health and healing- speedy quick.