Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'll cry if I want to -

Happy Birthday to Me!

I woke up with a headache and a new pimple (couldn't have been from too much Halloween candy) Thanks Body - paybacks are HELL in the gym tonight!

My co-worker who is known for making me laugh until I cry baked me home-made (as if there is another kind that you bake) from SCRATCH chocolate chip cookies and I almost DID cry.

My hubby, brother and family gave me jewelery (they know me so well)

My hubby bought me a cake and listened when I begged him not to take my picture with it.

My kids and nephew made me HOME MADE Birthday Cards (the best kind of card EVER - I always look so much skinnier in them)

We had lunch brought in at work and best of all, they had Cheetos for me in little bags (YUM)

My facebook page was FILLED with Birthday greetings (I had no idea that many people cared! - I know, they do it for everyone whose Birthday it is b/c there is a nice reminder on the right side - I GET IT, but still, it made me feel special and you will not RAIN on my Parade!)

My Mom and Dad sent me money - I bought a little Christmas tree for my office with it.

There were a ton of people at the town hall when I got there to vote and they were smiling at ME.

Shhhhhh -the dryer is working and it is only slightly whining - it is a TRUE BIRTHDAY MIRACLE!

and then - WAIT FOR IT.........

I got on to write a post and I discovered - WAIT......

This is my 101st post!
and I didn't even know it .

NICE.

Now if only Blogger would make me Blog of Note, I would hit 100 followers, we had a snowstorm and work was cancelled tomorrow, my fairy godmother paid a visit and cleaned my house while I sleep tonight -
My Birthday WOULD BE COMPLETE.


The last time I let the hubby take my picture with a cake!
Happy to have a birthday, How are you?

7 comments:

Kate Geisen said...

Ohhhh, happy birthday to you! I'd sing, but as my mom puts it, "it's not very pretty" and you'd cry and I'd cry and we'd be one big blubbery mess. Otherwise I would.

I love, love the picture of you with your kids! The way one daughter is looking up at you like she adores you...and your son...I have one of those too...making a face in every single family picture. Lol. And you, you look absolutely wonderful.

Blog of note, are you listening???

Kimmie said...

Oooooo-----What a good b-day!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Julie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I didn't know it was your birthday today. I wish I had and I would of visited and wished you sooner. I would of texted a birthday wish too.
Well Happy Bithrday. I hope it was the greatest day ever. You deserved it.
Take care and God Bless!!!

kt moxie said...

Happy birthday! Congrats on your 101st post. Your followers will increase, I promise!

Hey Monkey Butt said...

Awe, happy birthday lady! what a great birthday that would be :) If I were your FB friend Id be on that list telling you ahead of time, lol... Did I mention Im addicted to facebook, lol... Love the post!!! And the pics :))

Teresa said...

happy birthday (belated)! i'm glad it was a great day for you.

i'd love to have lots of followers, too - and have blogger make me a blog of note - and win some of the blog candy i always waste my time trying to win - and get some blogging awards - and, and, and...

LOL!

Marla said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!

It sounds like it was darn near perfect. Good for you!