Monday, August 9, 2010

Entertained

I'm a Reality TV junkie.  I do not watch any other kind of shows outside of reality EXCEPT and you will LOVE this:  General Hospital (I KNOW, the complete opposite of reality - but my Mom was watching this while pregnant with me, so it's like a family member at this point) AND I do like Desperate Housewives. (Again, far from reality but it is fun!)  And I know most people don't think reality TV is REAL, but deep down the characters are real, they just like you to think they are acting... Big Brother, Survivor, Flipping Out, Dancing with the Stars, The Real Housewives of New Jersey and now DC, Say Yes to the Dress, House Hunters, Kate Plus Eight,The Amazing Race,Wipeout, Minute to Win It, Road Rules Challenge, Real World, Hells Kitchen, American Pickers, so many more!  Thank goodness for DVR!!
I am really excited about the Survivor Cast - it looks like they might be back on track with this one.
And no, I truly do not sit in front of the TV 24/7. 
I also Love to read fun, light romantic comedies (Jennifer Cruisie) and  British Chic Lit. (Loving Jill Mansell right now) 
Hey - they are cheap hobbies. Some people pay lots of money to Golf, Gamble, go to the Bar, while I like to be entertained by books and TV shows....
I'm working on my novel along the lines of a good Jill Mansell.  I only hope to be so lucky!
Along the lines of both reality TV and romantic comedies are some of the great blogs out there. 
So many things to keep me entertained, so little time!

No comments: