Thursday, October 28, 2010

Got a Plunger?

Do you think they make medicine for writers block? If so, I need some and I wonder if it is sold over the counter? Or do you think I need a prescription? If so, where would you look in the yellow pages? Blockages, Clogs, Jams?




I wonder if the medicine would then give you Diarrhea of the mouth (how many of you know how to spell Diarrhea without Googling it – and if you do, WHY do you?) You take the meds and then you can’t stop the flow of amazing posts – wonder if then you would have to follow it up with some more medicine to slow the flow?


Maybe the meds just dry you up –like the stuff you take for sinuses. That would suck. The cure for writer’s block is to completely stop writing. Well, I guess that’s something then?

Maybe I can get a stint put in my brain to open the flow of amazing writing ability?

Or do you think if someone put a (BRAND-NEW) plunger on the top of my head, and frantically moved it up and down, I would suddenly be able to come up with something creative to say?


Do you think if this continues I will get writers-rage and start cussing out other bloggers for having worthwhile posts?

Maybe if I chip away at it something will come to me……

5 comments:

Kate Geisen said...

I often joke that I have diarrhea (yeah, I knew how to spell it) of the mouth/keyboard. I wish I got paid by the word. On the other hand, I'm not sure how many of them are worth reading...

Breathe easy...you've been on quite a roll. :)

Marla said...

Please stop by and pick up an award I have for you. You so deserve it, you silly girl! :-)

Teresa said...

i can spell it because i misspelled it so many times it finally sunk in. {hehehe}

i'm so glad i found my way to your blog from Marla's. you have a sense of humor that reminds me of me - except you're much better at putting it into words.

Sam said...

Oh honey-I did a post just like this a couple weeks ago-and I asked my bloggy friends for writing suggestions and they gave me some really awesome ideas-and I what I wrote about them was total crap unfortunately. I haven't figured out a cure yet-if I do I'll let you know immediately-I haven't been able to think of a single thing to write about all week.

BeckEye said...

I've had blogger's block for a while. Luckily, Halloween kind of snapped me out of it.