Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Big Wicked Online Pageant

I apologize about two posts today - I promise to take tomorrow off.  Beckeye at The Pop Eye is hosting an  online Halloween pageant and I think I have just the thing!

Check her blog out and hurry to enter!:  The Pop Eye Blog

If you read my blog, you have seen this picture before. I am the one IN GREEN. Not the cute witch or ballerina -THE ONE IN GREEN.  My Mom worked and my brothers had outgrown this stuff, so I see her point when she said it was easy, and THERE WERE RELECTORS on it so I couldn't be missed in the dark (Like that was going to happen) and it came with face paint! (at least it covered my Dorothy Hamil haircut) Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

BeckEye said...

Hahahahaha...too cute! What is it? An alien? A green bug? One of those Mucinex guys?

Cheeseboy said...

That is one awesome costume. There is nothing to be ashamed of with that bug!

Teresa said...

omg - i love it. it DOES look like a mucinex germ (sorry... but it does).

we dressed up in whatever we could put together at home. never, ever had store-bought costumes.

Sam said...

Hey that is an awesome costume I love the green-and if it makes you feel any better one year I was a giant can of 7Up for halloween but I couldn't see my feet and spent the whole night falling over and having 3 ppl help me up. Very embarrassing LOL. Awkward Green Halloween Costume Pride!!
Btw congratulations woman! Youa really racking up the awards over here!

Sam said...

Feck. My last comment didn't go through. I'm such a dope. Long and short? I LOVE the green monster costume, Happy Halloween, and congratulations on all your awards lady-you are racking them up over here!

Hey Monkey Butt said...

I love the green bug costume, I'd totally rawk that one, lol... Do you still have it?!!

Marla said...

I had the DH haircut for years!! I did not, however, have the way cool green Halloween costume. Lucky!