Sunday, October 3, 2010

What's Wrong With Me?

I think Steve Buscemi is somewhat attractive.




I have a full bottle of Windex immediately available at all times.(I have three going right now) It can usually be seen in the background of most of the pictures taken in our home. The kids joke about my other husband, “Dex”.



I take my shoes that I am going to wear from the closet, carry them to the back door, open the door, set them outside and step into them as I leave because I cannot wear shoes in my house ever.



I wear my bra all the time, even to bed because I watched an Oprah episode once with an elderly lady who had the perkiest boobs I have ever seen and she said it was because she never took her bra off.

I say the words “clean up” at least 10 times or more every day.

I say I have five thousand things to do every day.

I put a sticky note on the back of my phone when I am at work, with a list of things to do when I get home and sometimes it says things like: Vacuum, Clean, Laundry, Blog, Facebook, Exercise.

My bedroom clock is set 20 minutes fast and my alarm is set for 5am, I then hit snooze for at least 10-20 minutes every morning.


I know where every single thing in my house is supposed to be. My husband, kids and friends sometimes move one thing just to see if I will notice and I do – every single time. It really aggravates people. Just today, my husband made the bed – clean sheets and all, and he had two different pillowcases – the second I walked into the room I noticed – it even weirded ME out.

I love to read. (no, that is not the weird part) While reading a book, I panic that I am going to finish it soon and I have to go out and get another book to be at the ready. I do this same thing with shoes.

My robe is one I got from the hospital where my Mom worked when I was in High School.


I avoid turning left into traffic at all costs.

I love snow and I want it to snow about 10 months out of the year.



I freeze at night before I go to bed, am hot and cold during the night and then boil in the morning.

I have to be in charge of the remote and I keep my finger hovering over the pause button when watching a good show or movie. I haven’t watched live TV or commercials in years.

I love ketchup in my Macaroni and Cheese.

I can’t swallow a pill. Have to hide it in my food if I ever do have to take one.

But I'm not weird or anything, How about You?

2 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

I don't think you are strange. I just wonder if you plan out your routes so you never have to turn left.

I need to start wearing a bra.

.bec said...

This made my day. Seriously. I also do a lot of these things so I don't think anything is wrong with you because that would mean something is also wrong with me and that's simply unacceptable. :)

Sometimes I put "blog" on my to-do post-it at work...