Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I've got Nothin'

ALL DAY I thought of topics to talk about. NOTHING. Nothing worth telling you anyway. I tried. I started a few titles:
My life if I were Soap Opera Charachter
But then it sounded so much more exciting than my life rather than worse, so I stopped)

Why Can't I Excersise Like I Blog?
 But then I thought you would think I was just plain lazy. Because I'm not! I just like mental wokouts more than physical ones.

I was going to tell you that they spotted a black bear fairly close to where we live, and if you re-call my post about all the critters I have had in my yard and remember when I said "Mark my words, I will see a bear yet" - well, I am locked inside my house now.

I was going to tell you how I picked out the song I want played at my funeral. (Moon River by Louis Armstrong ) but then you would think I was really morbid.

I could have shared the poem I co-wrote with my son the MINUTE I walked in the door from work. It had to rhyme, and each line had to have a letter of the alphabet in it -OH and it had to be about school.  Can't wait to see my A on that one!

I could tell you how we brought home Panera for dinner. They have officially jumped the shark by the way.  I will never get Panera again. My soup was a literal one cup measurement- we tested it.

I could tell you how last nght I was confirming a friend request on facebook when I saw all these other friend requests and I panicked, thinking all these people had asked me to be their friend and I just ignored them! So I frantically confirmed them until I realized they were merely SUGGESTIONS and now a bunch of people are wondering why I am so lonely.  STUPID FACEBOOK!

I could tell you that I wore new jeans today and if I do say so myself, my butt looked good - but then that would just be fishing......
Well, I WILL tell you that tomorrow's post will be better. Now I am off to watch the new Karate Kid with um, the kids because they are forcing me to, not because I secretly LOVED the movie and can't wait to watch it again....
LOSER

Worried my small readership has just dropped - How are you?

3 comments:

Kate Geisen said...

Gah--those stupid friend suggestions. I do the same thing, and that's how I ended up friend requesting a guy who I didn't really want to be facebook friends with but didn't want to turn down because it's not like I DISlike him or anything.

IMHO, any time one's butt looks good in jeans is worthy of a blog post.


And I wrote -- I mean, helped my son write THE best sophomore English paper last year. Come to think of it, I never did see what grade I--we--HE got on it!

Fickle Cattle said...

Good thing you didn't talk about your new jeans or your butt looking fantastic then. :-)

I am Fickle Cattle.

Marla said...

If this is nothing I can't wait for your something.

Good stuff, K ~